Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Tenochtitlan
http://archaeology.about.com/cs/latinamerica/a/tenochtitlan.htm Not only did Tenochtitlan have a big poulation, it was also built on water. This meant it had to be arranged differently than the other Aztec cities. It had a big, open area in the middle of the town. This area had a huge pyramid that they used for human sacrifice with smaller pyramids dotted around it. Around this area, was some of the bigger houses that were for the richer people, and then behind those were heaps of smaller houses. As the city was on water, it had canals running through it. Towards the edge of the city there were farms.