Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Inspired by Culture
Transcript of Inspired by Culture
Pha Nung- long rectangular
cloth worn around the lower
body which resembles a skirt.
It can be draped and folded in
several different ways.
Chong Kraben- resembles pants. Lower body wrap around cloth. Worn by wrapping around the waist, stretching it away from the body, twisting the ends together, then pulling twisted fabric between the legs and tucking it in the back of the waist.
Formal Thai Costume- chut
thai phra ratcha niyom, literally
meaning Thai dress of royal
Thai people usually wear western style clothing
for everyday wear. People wear jeans or cotton pants and loose shirts. Business people wear western style suits. Children wear school uniforms.
Colour of the Day
In Thai traditions there is an astrological rule
that assigns a colour for each day of the week.
The colour is assigned based on the God who
protects the day.