Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Ten Composition Tips
Transcript of Ten Composition Tips
This picture demonstrates relative
size well. Use the Two Thirds Rule 1 2 3 The interesting parts of this picture are
not in the middle. Consider Your Background Nice bird + cluttered background = Distraction. Zoom In Close up images focus attention. Capture Depth Foreground object gives reference for distance and size. Caputre Color Contrast Color contrast captures attention. Use Lighting Interesting lighting creates contrasts and depth.
Capture Natural Poses Capturing natural events is interesting. Find Frames These rocks do an excellent job of
framing the ocean and sky in this
picture. Use Texture The water on the surface of the
plant creates texture and interest. by John Ginnity