Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Introduction to scrum
Transcript of Introduction to scrum
Certified Scrum Master Individuals and interactions
processes and tools Manifesto for Agile Development We are uncovering better ways of developing
software by doing it and helping others do it.
Through this work we have come to value: That is, while there is value in the items below, we value the items above more. Working software
comprehensive documentation Customer collaboration
Contract negotiation Responding to change
following a plan Software Development Methods Waterfall Activity Sequence Feature Sequence Scrum Process The big Picture The People The artifacts Product Owner Scrum Master The Team The Meetings Release Planning Sprint Planning Sprint review Sprint Retrospective Product Backlog Sprint Backlog Sprint Burndown Release burndown Task Board You might have heard of this before...