Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of BioScience
A human's mouth will be cleaner than a dogs mouth, because most normal humans brush their teeth. Amanda's Hypothesis:
Human's mouths are cleaner because we have better hygiene habits. Sam's Hypothesis:
Human's mouth would be slightly cleaner, we have regular dental care. Hayden's Hypothesis:
Regardless of the amount of growth on each agar we will not be able to make an accurate statement because the bacteria are different. We are trying to compare apples to oranges. So which mouth is cleanest? Victory goes to the humans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack Amanda Emily Sam Hayden Suki Tink Bo Amanda Bo Jack Emily Hayden Suki Sam Tink Our Other Interesting Ideas Further Experimentation:
How does the homunculus change while under influence of stimulants or depressants?
How much Mountain Dew does Hayden have to drink in order to cause chaos and annoy Emily?
Answer: None, he is crazy enough as he is without Mountain Dew!