Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Time Management - Collaborative Presentation
Transcript of Time Management - Collaborative Presentation
Turns procrastination time into spare time
Produce better work
Gives you control of your life and your study
Pre-empts / relieves stress
Allows guilt-free down-time
Time to review or edit
40 hours per week
120 credits per year
10h study per credit = 1200h
30 teaching weeks to study
...is an hour...
...for your subject?
...spent reading vs. spent talking?
'virtuous' or effective?
(Deadlines and weighting?)
...saps your time?
Organising your desk
Making cups of tea
...does your brain work best?
Different for everyone
Fit your reading in when your brain is active
Try task-based learning when you're tired
Using small gaps
Recorded /spoken revision materials