Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nitrogen Cycle.
Once the nitrogen fixing bacteria convert the atmospheric nitrogen into nitrates plants can then absorb them through their roots.
Nitrogen fixing bacteria are responsible for converting atmospheric nitrogen into nitrates like ammonium(NH4+)
78% of all gases in
the atmosphere is
the nitrogen body begins in the atmosphere with nitrogen gas.(N2)
Aldieri Escalante Perez.
In order for consumer to obtain nitrogen they must eat either a producer or another consumer. Nitrogen is used for building amino acids and proteins.