Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
Transcript of The Adventures of Tom Sawyer
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer was written by Mark Twain in 1876
It's set in a fictional town but is modeled after the town the author grew up in with characters similar to people he grew up with
It's an often funny story about the crazy adventures of Tom Sawyer, a mischievous boy who lives with his aunt on the Mississippi river in the 1800's.
In this story...
There are two episodes:
1) In which Tom tricks his friends to pay HIM to do the fence painting chore he was supposed to do.
2) Tom gets in trouble at school for being late, but still gets to sit by the girl he likes.
whitewash - n - a type of watered down paint
survey - v - to look at
melancholy - n - a sadness
insignificant - adj - tiny, unimportant
confession - n - an admission of guilt
particular – n – specific; adj – picky
reveal – v – to show
Theme: What is it?
Use your theme graphic organizer and narrative t-notes to create a redesigned book jacket