Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Internet Pirates
Transcript of The Internet Pirates
www.piratgruppen.org Is it fair to demand the internet providers to shut down the access to The Pirate Bay? Would it be a solution to against piracy
to cut off a family's access to the internet
if the child has been downloading illegal? Have you ever downloaded illegal software or music? Do you think piracy is a problem? a little test ... How many students in this class have been
downloading illegal thing on the Internet? http://ungnyt.dk/Print.asp?Id=2843 Denmark Worldwide What will the future bring? Why do you think people ignore that piracy is against the law?
Do you think that it would help to introduce American laws to prevent piracy?
"It is very difficult and annoying to share and download files to say the least, because virus easily can infect your harddrive. Many people who share files, have just grown it into a habit. When they got their first computer, it was not possible to buy music online, like nowadays, where we have multiple good and easy music applications on the internet."
- Birgitte Theresia Henriksen
First e-mail sent, www introduced 1990 '99 '01 '02 '03 '04 '05 '06 '07 '08 '09 Napster is created Napster has over 26 million users
Napster shuts down
KaZaa is created The Pirate Bay is founded warez-BB is created
- a warez forum Swedish police raid The Pirate Bay. Danes can't access TPB The Pirate Bay is fined 30 million and one year in jail The Timeline