Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Circulation and breathing
Transcript of Circulation and breathing
Arteries and veins
What is the role of red blood cells?
How are they adpted to their function?
What is the role of the heart?
Arteries, veins and
How do our lungs work?
Diagram of your lungs
Explanation of how air is drawn into the lungs
Explanation of gas exchange in the lungs
Testing our lungs
Circulation and Breathing
What is the role of your lungs?
What happens in your lungs?
How are your lungs protected?
How are your lungs adapted?
Explain the changes that occur to draw air into our lungs
Breathing and Circulation
How do we breathe?
What is the trachea?
What is the larynx?
What is the diaphragm?
What is gas exchange?
What are the Alveoli?
What happens to the air we breathe?
Inhaled and exhaled air
fill in the stamp.
How are exhaled and inhaled air different?