Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Modal verbs
me, please? Can I come in? You mustn't use your mobile phone in class. She can speak English very well. Can you close the door, please? can may Saber, ser capaz de, poder (permission) (request) (ability) (request) poder (permission) May I go out now? Yes, you may. could poder (mas no passado) He could read
when he was three. (ability - in the past) Could I use that
computer, please? (permission - more formal than can) Could you open
the door, please? (request - more formal than can) must ter de... (obligation) You must arrive on time. I must leave now. I'm getting tired. (necessity) mustn't não poder
(é proibido) (prohibition) should dever Students should study harder if they want better marks. (advice) You shouldn't eat so many sweets. It's bad for your health. (advice)