Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transfer Tips for Undecided Students
Transcript of Transfer Tips for Undecided Students
TRiO Retention Specialist...and former undecided student Transfer Tips for Undecided Students Undecided? It's OK! You still need to transfer! Two Reasons to Transfer: TRANSFER TIP #1 TRANSFER TIP #2 Transferring is an Investment in YOUR Future #1 Preparation for a career or field (Purpose)
#2 Immerse yourself in content you like (Passion) - Make the most of general education classes to find what subjects you are passionate about. Make an appointment with your TRiO Adivsor to:
- Make an Academic Plan
- Choose exploratory classes
- Quarter by quarter Choosing your major/career sets the stage for your entire life... "Just give me the easiest classes" - No successful person ever TRANSFER TIP #3 The average person spends more time researching a used car than a career... Make an appointment with your TRiO advisor
-WOIS, Strong, MBTI
-Psych 140 (career/life planning) TRANSFER TIP #4 Sign up for a Campus Visit WHAT DO I DO NOW?... 1. Make an appt. with your TRiO advisor
2. Sign up for a campus visit Bryan Rufener - Retention Specialist
email@example.com TRANSFER TIP #5 Find Inspiration...
- Job shadow
- Interview THANK YOU!
QUESTIONS? "Good plans shape good decisions. That's why good planning helps to make elusive dreams come true."