Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Training at the EEA
Transcript of Training at the EEA
and an opportunity! - in connection to your CDC! At the EEA, we target an average of 10 days of training per year, per staff member. WHAT TRAINING? 12 categories 1. Organisational Management
2. Language Learning
3. Leadership & Management
4. Administration and Finances
5. Human Resources Management
6. IT Training
7. Personal Development and Interpersonal Skills
10. EU Governance
11. Environment Related
12. EEA Specific you can get in... IN-HOUSE
De-centralised For certain areas of formal training activities that are thought to be of high relevance to a large number of staff. Are organised by ADS to provide a common approach to how the training activities are conducted as well as economies of scale.
For very specific topics where a single member of staff signs up for a training activity which is not centrally organised training activities. Such training can take place outside the premises of the Agency.
EC Training Catalogue
EMEA – Agency in London
OHIM – Agency in Alicante
EAS – European Administration School
EIPA – European Institute of Public Administration
other external providers
training organisations / providers
open conferences / seminars
higher education institutions
Training at the EEA In-house Training Plan ADS1
- Luis Pinto training courses / sessions
conferences / seminars
peer training / on-the-job
external voluntary work
self-directed learning / self studying How to apply? [check the EEA Training Policy] Where? ? ! ? ? ? !? ? ! settling in managing familly dealing with
administration geeting to know DK being in "transition" building
social networks WELCOME to the !