Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
A Map of Thinking involved in Understanding
Transcript of A Map of Thinking involved in Understanding
of Thinking involved in
Reasoning with Evidence
Heart & Forming
& Going Below
Identify the kinds of thinking essential in aiding understanding
The high-leverage thinking moves without which its difficult to develop understanding
from "Making Thinking Visible" by Ron Ritchhart, Mark Church and Karin Morrison.