Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
Transcript of Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
Actively develop knowledge of script-writing.
AO Skills- Choosing task according to ability/confidence.
- Contributing well within small groups.
- Working independently in small groups.
Answer your group question and stick it to the board.
It's all a little bit complicated!
1. Match the character with their description.
2. Rearrange this on the working wall to make a
Organise the plot in the order you
think it goes.
Read Act I Scene III
ady Capulet and
rse could be...
What are the key features of a script...
Write a script for Act I Scene III
Turn the scene into part of an episode from Eastenders.
Choice of language carefully,
use of punctuation for effect!
How could your performance be improved?