Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
Transcript of Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare
Actively develop knowledge of script-writing.
AO Skills- Choosing task according to ability/confidence.
- Contributing well within small groups.
- Working independently in small groups.
Answer your group question and stick it to the board.
It's all a little bit complicated!
1. Match the character with their description.
2. Rearrange this on the working wall to make a
Organise the plot in the order you
think it goes.
Read Act I Scene III
ady Capulet and
rse could be...
What are the key features of a script...
Write a script for Act I Scene III
Turn the scene into part of an episode from Eastenders.
Choice of language carefully,
use of punctuation for effect!
How could your performance be improved?