Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
LMIS 370 Week 11: Dictionaries and Ready Reference
Transcript of LMIS 370 Week 11: Dictionaries and Ready Reference
The Reference and User Services section of the ALA maintains a list of the Best Free Reference Websites at http://www.ala.org/rusa/sections/mars/marspubs/marsbestindex
The CIA World Factbook https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/
The Kelley Blue Book http://www.kbb.com/
What are ready reference resources?
Ready reference resources are items such as
The basic questions that ready reference resources answer are
Who do I contact to discuss my utility bill?
What are the requirements to become a U.S. citizen?
Where is the world's largest ball of string?
When was the 19th Amendment passed?
How do I properly make a motion during a meeting?
Or other resources that are used to answer quick, factual questions.
Ready Reference in the Library