Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of K.R.A.I.G. 0.1
In Today's Workshop
Types of drives
Skid Steer Drive
Free to move in any direction.
Also known as kiwi drive.
Length of linear actuator governs the direction of drive.
NC : Normally Closed
NO : Normally Open
A-B : Power Supply to activate relay
single pole double throw
2 states - ON / OFF
As the name suggests, it is used to control the motion of the robot.
A control box is a combination of switches.
double pole double throw
All that you need!
Time for Results!
Ackerman drives are the ones that are present in cars.
In this freshers' event, 1st years build their own manual robots to conquer the field of robosoccer!
A robot with a pivot drive can turn in any direction by rotating the body of robot in the required direction
1. Dot PCB (preferably large)
2. Solder Iron and SolderingWire
3. 4 push buttons
4. 2 pin relimates
5. HST, Matchbox
6. Multistrand wires
7. 4 12 V Relays
8. 8 diodes
9. 1 box
10. wire stripper
11. 1 12V adaptor
12. Screwdriver Minus Tester
16. Resistor 1k