Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MT Elbrus
Cinder Cone MT Elbrus MT Elbrus is the largest volcano in Europe. It is found on the border of Asia and Europe. Mt Elbrus eruption history MT Elbrus erupted around 0-100 AD. The End Glossary Erupt - where magma forces its way to the earth's surface due to pressure.
lava - magma that has come out of a volcano
magma - lava that is still inside a volcano
AD - Anno Domini meaning After Death
Ring of Fire - a hot spot were most volcanoes are found (around the pacific ocean)
volcanoes - a piece of the earth surface where magma (lava erupts)
Elianah Clayton - awesome and cool!!!