Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Allie Paynter - Science
Transcript of Allie Paynter - Science
Mr.Roody's teaching and handouts
The Weather Book by Jack Williams By Allie Paynter first by the warm air rising (up drafts). Then as the air cools to its dew point the water vapor starts creating a cumulonimbus cloud After wards when the water drops grow big, they begin falling.(The large water drops in the clouds make up the mass in the clouds) This is what starts thunderstorms, because the the weight of the rain makes it violent. This is how the Cumulonimbus clouds get so big. By Allie Paynter