Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All About Snowflakes
Transcript of All About Snowflakes
by:Nicholas Carlucci 5-504
How many types of snowflakes are there?
How there made
Snowflakes are created by water droplets freezing on small ice particles.
snowflakes have 6 sides and similar to the human finger print
Are snowflakes always the same?
Snowflakes are never the same. Each snowflake is different from one another.