Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Work Energy and Power
Transcript of Work Energy and Power
Do it now
An 80 kg person runs up the stairs in 8.3 seconds.
the stairs have 12 risers each 25cm high.
Calculate the work done against gravity (power)
Complete questions 5-8
A skydiver has their parachute rigged by their husband
they weigh 75Kg
they jump from a height of 1000m
if air resistance is negligible
calculate the maximum velocity at which they could hit the ground.
She leaves a crater 30cm deep
Calculate the force she impacted with.