Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Picasso Presentation
The Frozen YogART By Tom Sutton, Victoria Spinks, Ben Kleber,
Purnima Mehta, Kozan Fahri & Mohsen Nayyeri There are 3 ways to be successful. - The Best The Frozen YogART -Change the colour of the Frozen Yogurt Competition -78% of sample believed in this USP - We will be the Frozen Yogurt parlour in Guildford Seasonality Target Market - Initially females, aged 18 - 35 years old. Summer Winter Financial The Team Welcome to Guildford - 39.1% of the population is aged between 18-44 -1000 more females than males - 180,000 annual footfall at the Guildford Frairy Centre -A higher disposable income rate than the UK average - Average household spend/year of £14,500 on dining and goods from the high street(which is higher than the UK average of £13,000) Frozen Yogurt Industry -Current revenue has increased by 2.4% annually over the last 5 years. - 80-90% of customers are currently females aged 18-44 - A potential mark-up of 700% - During the years 2010/11 the market grew by 50% - Estimated worth of £25million by the end of 2013 in the UK. Contents - Introduction - To Cheat - The First What are we going to do in the Winter? - Most popular options chosen were Hot Fruit Pies and Waffles
- Reduces our the seasonality effect. - Projected sales of 24,800 units in Year 1 - Selling price of £3.79 for a medium sized (226g) tub with ONE topping. - Estimated profits: - Breakeven Point: 23,986 units - £44,776.89 Short Term Bank Loan (5years) Financial -Our team has over 7 years experience in food outlets combined - We have networked and built a relationship with a frozen yogurt company and a local entrepreneur. - This has given us insight into potential problems which has allowed us to create a secure business plan. - Price without VAT = £3.03 - Cost per Unit = £0.75 - Mark-Up = 304% Financial - Selling 1,999 units a month
- Gross Profit Margin = £2.31 - Year 1: £2,291.47
- Year 2: £11,882.59 - 5 year projected profit of
approximately £44,000 Financial The Future -Initial expansion plan is a moving kiosk that will service the Guildford high street in the Summer Above: Kiosk in Guildford Friary Centre The Future Long Term plans: - Have our own 'Picasso' shop - Increase our Target Market to younger generation *(Right), Picasso Shop floor plans. The Future - We will use social media: #picasso #colours #frozenyogART THANK YOU
FOR LISTENING - Currently we will have a 'Picasso' kiosk situated in the Guildford Friary Centre - Target Market - Competition - Seasonality - Finance - The Team - The Future - 39.1% of Guildford's population are our target market - This is a great foundation for why our business will be successful - To attract families and the younger market - By using healthy organic colouring -31% do buy from Frozen
Yogurt Parlours -We provide a personal
touch that supermarkets
can not offer. Close Your Eyes - Increase of sales of 75% between the winter and summer months - Our aim is to have stock turnover every month