Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Sycamore Solution Chemistry
Transcript of Sycamore Solution Chemistry
Unsaturated Solutions –There is room in the solvent to dissolve some more solute.
Saturated Solutions - The solvent is holding the maximum amount of solute at present conditions Super Saturated Solutions – Very unstable solution. The solvent is holding beyond the maximum amount of solute and it will crash out if disturbed.
Saturated, Supersaturated and Unsaturated Solubility – The maximum amount of solute that can dissolve in 100 g of water at a specific temperature.
Solvent: Substance that dissolves another substance.
Concentration: Qualitative term of amount of solute to solvent. What is the trend with heating solids in solution? What if we heat gases in solution? Dilute - Less solute per solvent Can you identify these? Supersaturated ABOVE the line