Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Problem Solving
Defining the problem
Solving The Problemes
People, as in friends and family
Environment,things and places around you
Rules and Procedures,parents and school
What Causes Problems
What is the problem?
Is it my problem?
Can i solve it? Is it worth solving?
Is it likely to go away by itself?
Finding The Problem
Avoid behaviors that make the problem worse
Be clear of what the problem is
Try to see the others perspectives
make sure they feel respected and in control
Talk it out
Find the middle ground
Get as much information as you can
communication is always the key
How to help your problems
Evaluating and selecting Alternatives
October- 13th - 2015
Avoiding Your Problems
Leaning how to stop your problems that can become even more difficult the longer you run away from them.
Take time to think things threw, take a weekend off and go VC with your family
Acknowledge the problems,putting yourself in a position of where you can handle it
Be brave,listen to your thoughts more i
Talking to someone