Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Copy of Pedagogy: Changing the Teaching and Learning Environment
Transcript of Copy of Pedagogy: Changing the Teaching and Learning Environment
Making the Transition to the 1:1 Environment
photo credit Nasa / Goddard Space Flight Center / Reto Stöckli
The leap of faith!!
Individual assignments with
Collaborative, Creative, Flexible assignments
Don't get overwhelmed
Don't try to do EVERYTHING!
Pick ONE new tool to try
Do what works for YOU and your STUDENTS
Don't try to do it alone
Ask for Help!
Collaborate and share resources with your PLC
Consider the power of a PLN
Keeping Your Sanity!
MGSD Examples & Resources
Moving from textbooks
More student inquiry
Physical Set up of Classroom
Time spent on computers
Computers as a tool
Crucible Project Rubric
Why We Change?
Teaching Changed Video
Teachers become facilitators
Student ownership of data using digital tools
A day in the life....