Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Trojan Horse
Transcript of The Trojan Horse
When the Trojans found the horse the king's daughter wanted to burn it, but the king was so proud about winning the war, he brought it in his city.
The Trojan Horse was built over 3,000 years ago!
You see, the queen of the Greeks had been stolen by the people of troy which made the Greeks mad.
The Trojan Horse was built so the Greeks could enter the city of Troy
The Greeks decided to leave a "gift" by the entrance to the people of Troy's city and it was the Trojan Horse, but it was filled with five Greeks
The Trojan Horse was built during the Trojan war and the Trojan War lasted 10 YEARS!
This is the earliest picture of the Trojan Horse that we have.
The Trojan Horse was about 6 stories high
That night, the five Greeks inside the horse climbed out and opened the city gates. The Greeks had sailed back and they quickly won the war and returned with their queen.
The Greeks pretended to sail away surrendering the Trojan war and leaving the Trojan horse at the gates of the city of Troy.
Here is a video that will teach you more about the Trojan Horse