Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
states of matter
Transcript of states of matter
volume or shape Liquid Particles vibrate and move past each other Plasma has little or no form. When thermal energy is released, freezing occurs. When absorption occurs, evaporation causes liquid to change into gas When it heats up into extreme tempatures it turns into a plasma Ice Flour The atoms inside of a solid are not allowed to move around too much. The atoms form the shape of the object. Unlike the other states of matter, solids don't have much free movement. The only movement of the atoms are vibration. When heat is applied on a solid, it will become a liquid. Losing thermal energy
causes condensation When it reaches freezing temperatures, it remains solid. When solids release energy, they turn into a liquid.