Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
iRobot: Finding the Right Market Mix?
Transcript of iRobot: Finding the Right Market Mix?
Internal - Product Lines
External - Competitors
Pros and Cons Analysis of Alternative Strategies
The three entrepreneurs initially focused their business on alien exploration
In 1998, the founders shifted their focus onto military robots after landing a contract with the U.S. Defense
In 2002, iRobot began selling its first practical and affordable home robot, the Roomba vacuuming robot
Price is (not) an issue
Military and Household Customers
Low Competition, High Entry Barrier
Most competitors have more financial resource
Internal - Operation
Internal - Environment
Ratisil P. 5539014
Somruthai W. 5539097
Naraporn T. 5539113
Jaruwan T. 5539093
XuDong C. 5539182
External - Environment
IFAS & EFAS
EFAS + IFAS = SFAS