Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Plants
Droughts cause fires.
They also make plants die, because of too much sun. Floods Floods are caused by too much rain.
Floods destroy crops by too much rain.
Floods also make food prices go up. Frost Frost happens when moisture in the air meets a cold surface and freezes.
In 2010 citrus crops were damaged.
Frost made the juice prices go up. All these types of weather can cause plants to die. If these weather types make food prices go up in a certain area where there is a famous food (such as sweet potatoes in North Carolina), lots of people would have to wait a long time for that food to grow again. By Will Danley Resources Internet