Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The company
A global lighting efficiency company dedicated to helping businesses go green without having to incur the upfront costs and difficulties associated with the change.
Solutions for big companies, including governments, industries, retailers, hospitals and universities.
EXAMPLE OF PROPOSAL: Retailer in France
: 100.000 m2
Electricity Consumed in average (annually) that corresponds to light bulbs:
Bulbs to set up:
Plus 5% guarantee for free:
Price of bulbs:
Savings in a year (48%) :
: € 172.127
1. Reduction in energy consumption up to 60% and maintenance expenditures.
2. “Pay as you save” with valuable financing
3. High quality, energy efficient, long lasting performance
4. Remake: Capacity to adapt to the current lighting fixtures and infrastructure
5. Pre analysis of the amount saved
-Mass customization of products
-Product long lasting performance
DDP (Delivery Duty Paid)- once the deal is closed- Thinklite is completely in charge of the delivery of the product up to the installation.
1. ThinkLite continues to cover all products and after sales services for the entire period of the warranty, regardless of chosen payment plan
2. Maintenance plan every semester: Performance report
1. Full access to lighting technology resources, designs, patents and all other intellectual properties.
2. Information systems, buildings, computers, databases, costumer relationship system, supply chain, ERP’s
3.Agreements with the World’s most recognized component manufacturers
1. Outsourced Staff: freelance legal counselor and accountant
2. Transportation of the products up to the delivery-point. (Multimodal)
1. Specialized engineers and technicians who will make the pre analysis and who will be in charge of the whole installation process.
2. Sales force- presenting the promotion plan to potential costumers.
-Increasing Market because of the sustainability product
-Innovative ways of keeping the customers loyalty
-Expand to other european countries
-One shot income
_Low brand awareness in Europe
-Entry of potential competitors
-Companies that have their own saving system
2 CARS: € 40.000
5 COMPUTERS: € 2250
PRINTER: € 1000
KITCHEN STUFF: € 400
TOTAL: € 50.000
Bank Loan: €
3% annual interest rate
NET PROFIT: € 953.604
ANNUAL PROPOSALS: 200
ACCEPTANCE RATIO: 10% first year
ACCEPTED PROPOSALS: 20
FINANCING PAYMENTS FOR THE BULBS:
-INITIAL PAYMENT: 30%
-REMAINING: 30, 60 AND 90 DAYS
BIG COMPANIES, HOSPITALS, UNIVERSITIES IN FRANCE
SELLING AND PROVIDING THE MOST EFFICIENT LIGHTING SOLUTIONS
30% OF THE SAVING IN THE FIRST YEAR (not included in our first year profit)
Thank you for your attention !
JUAN PABLO VA
- MARTIN GUTIERRE
- XIMENA MUÑO
- TIAN HONG - MARIA JOSÉ TOLEDO - ANDREA TORRES - SUN CHI
1. Emerging market in France and Europe.
2. High rate of growth expectancy: new concept and efficient solution with a positive profit.
1- It is completely profitable
2-No direct competition
1. Working capital requirement: high
2. Long term profit generation