Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of 11 10/16
Follow the laws of local authority
Adhere to religious doctrine
Engage in physical labor
Faithfulness, Honesty, Integrity
Serve the community, not individual desires
Go to the back of the room and get your independent reading book
Take out your book log
Begin reading silently and independently
Friday, October 16th
Annotate the text
Fill in character charts
How do the characters' actions reflect the values and expectations of Puritan society?
Take out your vocabulary homework
Copy down the Lesson EQ
Answer the following question in your notes:
Make a list of things that you feel society expects of you as an American teenager
How do you feel about these expectations?
Do you feel like they are reasonable and that you can fulfill them?
What did the Puritans expect from the members of their society?