Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
08_ARC 102 Week 8_Modular units Set Up
Transcript of 08_ARC 102 Week 8_Modular units Set Up
be sure to leave a border at the edges (.5 inches here)
set up your brick pattern. this should be simple. it is the stakcing pattern that makes it complex. not the brick shape. Remember Brunelleschi!!!!!
consider what the sunlight will do in terms of shadows. make some portotypes ahead of time.
Please find below a list of professional laser cutting operations around town:
The Build Shop (www.thebuildshop.org)
Know How Shop (www.knowhowshopla.com)
LA Laser Cutting (www.lalasercutting.com)
Lasers Over Los Angeles (www.lasersoverlosangeles.com)
Somewhere Something (www.somewheresomething.com)
Triumph Custom CNC and Laser Works (www.triumphcnc.com)