Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of medieval weaponry
an extremely well-trained cavalry soldier who fought with a lance and a sword
The ranged soldiers of medieval times.used longbows,short bows,recurve bows, crossbows.
A person who dug tunnels (called mines), usually during a siege. Sappers among the besieger's force would dig mines under the walls of a fortification in an attempt to weaken and destroy them.
This is a siege weapon that is used to shoot either spherical or shaft projectiles over long distances.built like a collosal crossbow, it requires only strength to use.
some of the medieval weapons of minor destruction
weapons of mass destruction
Hellburners is an amazing and sneaky medieval weapon used against ships and river fortifications.
It was a ship that was stuffed with gunpowder and a delayed fuse that was lit on fire. The burning ship would look real, so the enemy crew would go on board to fight it. The ship would then blow up, killing most of the men.
catapult-like structure that hurls projectiles over long distances