Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Sound
Sound effects not matched with a visible source of the sound on screen
Sound we hear goes hand in
hand with the image on screen
When the scene begins with the carry-over sound from the previous scene before the new sound begins.
A transition in which a sound begins to fade
out as the next sound fades in and overlaps
the first sound.
Sound atmosphere of a place
people tend not to notice.
For example in a wood the trees.
Music opposite to the emotion
expected from the narrative.
What would you expect to hear in a violent scene?
Many sound recordings for film and TV are over stated, over-hyped and exaggerated compares to sound in real life.
Use of sound to convey feelings or effects associated with situation on screen.
Now let us try and apply these terms to the short film 'About a Girl'.
Aim- Recap sound knowledge