Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Anger Management
Who do you live with?
What do you like to do for fun?
0-3 Good Job!
4-6 Not Bad.
13-15 Big Trouble!
You can talk about yourself, but not about others.
How do you usually express your anger?
Anger in My Family
Put an X by the items on the questionnaire that apply to you.
Helpful thoughts are thoughts that help you calm down.
Is this working for you?
How do people in your family express their anger?
How Can This Group Help ME?
It can help you stay out of trouble
It can help you have better relationships
You will feel better - it's no fun going through life like a ticking time bomb!
Thoughts or situations that make you more mad.
R = Recognize How I Am Feeling
A = Allow Myself to Feel That Way
I = Investigate With Kindness
N = Nurture: How Can I Take Good Care of This Feeling?