Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PBL pollution
The systems of an animal is circulatory system,
digestive system and nervous system.
What can we do at school?
Let's look at what can go in the recycle bin and what can't.
We can come to your class and hope to see recycle in the right bin and see trash in the right bin too.
If they've recycled well, we will give them a golden eagle!
Thank you for listening to our presentation
The things that make a plant systems are roots, stems, leaf, pedals and seeds.
Does pollution affect the systems of plants and animals?
Pollution is trash,cans and bottles.We see pollution in bushes,water,streets and some schools.Pollution is a problem because it can kill animals and affects the air,land and water.