Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Marshmallow Challenge
Build the Tallest Freestanding Structure:
The winning team is the one that has the tallest structure measured from the table top surface to the top of the marshmallow. That means the structure cannot be suspended from a higher structure, like a chair, ceiling or chandelier
The Entire Marshmallow Must be on Top:
The entire marshmallow needs to be on the top of the structure. Cutting or eating part of the marshmallow disqualifies the team.
The team can use as many or as few of the 20 spaghetti sticks, as much or as little of the string or tape. The team cannot use the paper bag as part of their structure.
Use as Much or as Little of the Kit:
Teams are free to break the spaghetti, cut up the tape and string to create new structures.
Break up the Spaghetti, String or Tape:
Teams cannot hold on to the structure when the time runs out. Those touching or supporting the structure at the end of the exercise will be disqualified.
The Challenge Lasts 18 minutes:
Ensure Everyone Understands the Rules:
Does anyone have any questions before we start?