Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Data Backup And Restore
Transcript of Data Backup And Restore
No off-site data Tier 1
vaulting (PTAM) Tier 2
Offsite vaulting with
(PTAM + hot site) Tier 3
Electronic Vaulting Tier 4
Electronic vaulting to hotsite
(active secondary site) Tier 5
two-phase commit Tier 6
Zero data loss BACKUP AND RESTORE What Is Backup In information technology, a backup, or the process of backing up, refers to the copying and archiving of computer data so it may be used to restore the original after a data loss event.
It has two purposes
secondary In information technology, a backup, or the process of backing up, refers to the copying and archiving of computer data so it may be used to restore the original after a data loss event.
-The primary purpose is to recover data after its loss, be it by data deletion or corruption. Data loss can be a common experience of computer users.
-The secondary purpose of backups is to recover data from an earlier time, according to a user-defined data retention policy, typically configured within a backup application for how long copies of data are required. INTRO