Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of MIDEVAL EUROPE
This is a map of Medieval Europe.
By: Logan, Becca, Caleb, Alyssa, And Ryan
This is one of France's soldiers.
This is Joan of Arc
She is the first women to take over half of England and lead a army.
This is Joan of Arc in a Battle.
This is the main area.
This is Joan of Arc's Castle
This was one of France's last kingdoms.
This is a Medieval invention called a ballista.
This is King Arthur, a British folk hero.
This is a statue of King Arthur.
Ballistas are used for shooting long range. The Ballista's force is strong enough to break through a suit of armor.
Its also one of Joan of Arc's soldiers.
French soldiers over here
British soldiers over here.
This is Joan of Arch
Life in the middle ages depended on how wealthy you were. Such as Nobel men and Serfs. Serfs were the lowest on the list and Nobel men were highest. The Serfs would either be slaves or really poor people who lived in a run down building, while the Nobel men lived in high class houses, like a Castle.