Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Classroom Procedures and Routines
Transcript of Classroom Procedures and Routines
Do worksheet/ workbook activity
Columns called for coats, bookbags, cellphones & snacks
When done, submit worksheet/ workbook
Read AR book LEAVING THE CLASSROOM * Columns will be called to take turns exiting
* Going out 1. Raise your hand.
2. Sign out and bring pass.
3. Return and sign in. PASSING PAPERS " stop writing."
Pass to the front.
Late papers will not be accepted. RAISE YOUR HAND WHENEVER YOU WANT TO SPEAK. RAISE YOUR HAND TO ASK PERMISSION GETTING SUPPLIES. LINE UP QUIETLY AND ORDERLY. FIRE DRILLS REMAIN QUIET during Assemblies. Chewing gum
Snack Time DISMISSAL * columns called to prepare belongings.
* Get papers from class pockets.
* clean up/ fix things.
* afterwards, sit quietly.
* columns called to line up.
* line up quietly.