Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of p4-Sarah Snelling
they made cuniform the official language in 5,000 bce.
the mesopotamian people wanted there sons to learn how to read and write. the mesopatamians houses were made out of dried bricks, this made for they could stay in one house all yeaar long.
the mesopatamians made sail boats, tools (such as hammers, screw drivers and axe ect.) razers, cosmsetics, and a wheel.
the mesopatamians also made a number system that we use today, they made the clocks and time system. inventions!!! the word "mesopatamian", means "the land between rivers"
mesopatamian is between the euprates river, and the tigris river.
in mesopatamian they get a well amount of water for the land, because of the 2 rivers right by it.