Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of B2K Research
- Utilized Skits in music and videos
- Opening Act for SCREAM TOUR I
- LiverPool Fashion Week Party
- Concert special for Nickelodeon
- SCREAM TOUR II
- SCREAM TOUR III
- House Of Blues
- BET Awards 2003
- R&B and British-influenced 2-Step
- Urban Boy Band of 4 teenagers
- Predominantly African American
- Music Enjoyed Universally
- Managed to stay on the top position of Billboard Hot
100 Singles Sales Chart for 10 weeks by January 2002.
A Few STATS
The group's debut album, B2K was released on March 12, 2002. The album peaked at #2 on the Billboard 200 and #1 on the U.S. Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs albums chart.
Creative & Athletic
- Break up songs for the sad girls all over the world
- B2K 2001 first album about how hot they were
and about wanting a girlfriend.
Vibe: Hot guy in school every girl wants to date (Boy meets girl)
- Pandemonium 2002 definitely an older feel.
Vibe: Club, dancing ("bump bump bump" ft Diddy)
- Santa Hooked Me Up 2002 (Holiday Theme Album)
- You Got Served soundtrack 2003
Bell Biv Devoe
Back Street Boys
Their debut album included follow-up singles including Gots Ta Be, which managed to break the top 40 by charting at #34.
Their second album, Pandemonium! on December 10, 2002, and featured collaborations with P. Diddy, Makeba Riddick, Romeo of IMx, and Jhene. Pandemonium debuted at number ten on the Billboard 200 and at number three on Top R&B/Hip Hop Albums.