Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of ELECTRICITY
the flow of electrons
pgs 682-699 and 706-714
energy of electric charges
- pg 60, 450, 682, 730 in big book
- pg 34, 86/87 in the little book (Elec/Magnetism)
- pg 154 (Motion, Forces, and Energy)
Deal with the particles of an Atom
neutron - no charge
proton - positive
electron - negative
continuous flow of electrons through a material
Circuit - complete, unbroken path
through which electrons can flow.
similar to ... water through a hose
Transformation of Energy
pg 454, 730
energy can be transformed, or changed, from 1 form to another.
examples - electric to mechanical
electric to heat/thermal
Why do we care?
without this knowledge ....
like - repel
opposite - attract