Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of ELECTRICITY
the flow of electrons
pgs 682-699 and 706-714
energy of electric charges
- pg 60, 450, 682, 730 in big book
- pg 34, 86/87 in the little book (Elec/Magnetism)
- pg 154 (Motion, Forces, and Energy)
Deal with the particles of an Atom
neutron - no charge
proton - positive
electron - negative
continuous flow of electrons through a material
Circuit - complete, unbroken path
through which electrons can flow.
similar to ... water through a hose
Transformation of Energy
pg 454, 730
energy can be transformed, or changed, from 1 form to another.
examples - electric to mechanical
electric to heat/thermal
Why do we care?
without this knowledge ....
like - repel
opposite - attract