Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Deforestation
Group 1:Daniela, Parul, Miriam, Mostafa, and Andre
The forest covers 30% of the planet
Without the forest our planet cannot breathe
The image of the the planet is repeated throughout the film.
The effects of cutting down trees is more than we can bare.
The clip is narrated by the speaker who is telling the audience the impact of deforestation on Asia and and Indonesia. It also gives information on the percentage of earth that has been destroyed.
We demand for more trees that can be attained. The universal truth is that we can prevent deforestation.
Milic, Sasha. "The Forest 'Fantastic Short Film'" YouTube.
YouTube, 14 June 2014. Web. 27 Oct. 2015.
The argument or point of the clip was to make the audience realize that we can and do have the power to reduce the rate of deforestation. This point is supported by giving us evidence of how many trees are cut down and tons of paper we use each year.