Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Decode Multisyllabe words
Transcript of Decode Multisyllabe words
Know and apply grade-level phonics and word analysis skills in decoding words.
Decode multisyllable words
Students will be able to identify that words are divided into syllables and each syllable should have only one vowel
Octopus is one of the smartest animal that lives in the deep sea.
I met Paul at the school basketball game.
My friend Madison lives in Wisconsin.
I took an aeroplane to meet my friend Madison.
Sarah administered CPR until
Everyday I eat a Banana for breakfast.
When I grow up I want to be an astronaut.
Ladybugs are red, orange and yellow in color.
My grandmother is104 years old!
I have seen a bumblebee as large as a beetle.
I know how to draw an
I always have a camera in my
A butterfly has four wings.
I visited dinosaur museum yesterday.
I decorate my house with
Jack-o'-lanterns during Halloween.
Most of the dinosaurs were gigantic.
An Umbrella protects a person from rain and sunlight.
I have used a microscope to examine the cells of a leaf.
Atlantic is the second largest ocean.
Today we are using a computer to do math.