Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Milca
Cacao has been cultivated by many cultures for at least three millennia in Mesoamerica.
The cocoa bean, also cacao bean or simply cocoa / or cacao/ or both of it is the dried and fully fermented fatty seed of Theobroma cacao, from which cocoa solids and cocoa butter are extracted.
Milka is a traditional brand of chocolate confection, since 1990 manufactured by US-american Mondelēz International (formerly Kraft Foods). It is sold in bar form and in a variety of specialty shapes at Easter and Christmas. The brand also manufactures chocolate-covered cookies, snacks, and biscuits with their same Alpine milk chocolate.
Chocolate is a typically sweet, usually brown, food preparation of Theobroma cacao seeds, roasted and ground, often flavored, as with vanilla.
It is made in the form of a liquid, paste or in a block or used as a flavoring ingredient in other sweet foods.
Sometimes if you eat chocolate your tammy will hearting