Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Dragon Boat Festival
Transcript of Dragon Boat Festival
durian than do that" Have you ever been to a Dragon Boat Festival? What do the respondents think? Demographics Av. age: 34 yrs old 62% Male - 38% Female Origins of the participants: 1) What is the name of the Chinese poet? 2) What are the two things people did to prevent the poet's body to be eaten? 3) What is the food item commonly eaten during the festival? 4) What groups of respondents were eager to take the survey? 5) How do the Chinese still pay tribute to the poet? Cite 2 examples. The play Scene 1 At Pamela's house Scene 2 In the park Scene 3 At the festival Thank you :) Raj, Sheelagh, Pamela, Diego, Mariana. * Qu Yuan, patriotic Chinese poet
(343- 290 BC)
* No. 1 adviser of Kingdom Chu
* Loyal to King and the country * Jealousy about his position amongst government
* Falsely accused by the government;
King loses trust
* Sent to exile
* Commits suicide due to helplessness * His "admirers" raised boats to recover his body, beat drums and threw rice dumplings.
* Each year, 5th day of the 5th Lunar month, people carry on with the tradition - Dragon Boat Festival. Zongzi