Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Oprah Winfrey
- Oprah Winfrey Oprah's Key Leadership Qualities Lead's by example Influential Integrity Motivational Mentor Oprah's Impact on Society Oprah's Angel Network On Oprah’s October 30th 2006, show she gave every member of her audience $1,000, a hand held camera and a challenge to “pay it forward” by coming up with a creative and motivational way to help others in their community. Oprah believes that when good things happen to you, it is sort of like your obligation to pay it forward and to help those who are not as fortunate as you are. A week after Oprah had given the challenge more than 300 videos of people “paying it forward” came pouring in. One woman along with others in her town helped a father of nine who was suffering from a brain tumor by raising over $70,000 for the family. Pay it Forward Challenge Other Examples of people "Paying it forward" Oprah's Angel Network, a public charity formed in 1998, was established to encourage people around the world to make a difference in the lives of others. Oprah's vision is to inspire individuals to create opportunities that enable under served women and children to rise to their potential. Oprah's Angel Network initiates and supports charitable projects and provides grants to non-profit organizations around the globe that share in this vision. “To move FORWARD, you have to give BACK” "Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don't have, you will never have enough."
- Oprah Winfrey “In just two weeks, we raised over $10,000 in donated goods that will be donated to St. Joe's Women Centre.” Keith, Mariela, and Hailey Kleiner from Los Angeles gave a donation of $1,000 to the Spark of Love program, which gives toys to kids in Social Services Why is Oprah THE Ultimate Leader? Oprah is NOW, I mean yes, sure many of the other people on the list may be great but Oprah is making changes now, she is bettering OUR generation. She is inspiring people from OUR generation to continue her vision. O
H vercomes Obstacles roactive esourceful mbitious umble W
Y in-Win attitude nspiring ever gives up earless esponsible nabling oung at heart