Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of The 4Cs
1. In P.E., we played racket sports. This requires collaboration since it needs at least 2 players to play.
2. In home base, we had a picnic. It required collaboration since everyone was needed to make a perfect picnic. (Only a few people remember to bring stuff...)
1. In humanities, we had to connect to our own family's past to write our historical narrative.
2. In math, we had a test that had a question, 'How is math like a language?'. That was a really good connection to the world!
Fun bit! :D
A queen bee uses her stinger only to sting another queen bee.
1. In drama class, we had to transition from animal to human. That was pretty awesome.
2. For science, one of our projects was to construct a hot air balloon. My group's balloon had the 2nd longest hang time out of all of Mr. David's classes!
1. During home base, we learned about the 4Cs. We were all pretty curious about it.
2. In science, we learnt all about solids, liquids, and gases. We also learnt about dry ice. Dry ice was super fun to learn about and play with!!! :D