Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Celts
They lived in tribes, in peace with other people, such as the Vascons.
Basic clothing pieces:
Layer · Dress Fabric
· Short tunics of white with purple trim
· Iberian falcata ·Shield The Celts were engaged mainly in farming, also practiced agriculture based on the cultivation of cereals. Elaborate pottery and woolen fabrics. It also dominated the metallurgy and made tools and weapons of bronze and iron. The exchanges of products between nations were rare Where lived the celts? What were their jobs? Which was their favorite weapon? When celts conquered Galicia? Mention the name of a god.